Sunday, July 19, 2009

A "bender"

Baby in Sailor Hat
I am officially on a sailor hat "bender" I made four the other day. One had to go to baby, of course, but the other three I took to a store called Matchaversibles. They sell handmade children's clothing and accessories. She was kind enough to take my hats and even sent me home with some of her material! She wants me to make hats that match her outfits. She is having me start with soem boy's hats. I am so excited, and I really hope they sell. I have started cutting them out tonight.

Here is baby in her latest hat. I even managed to find a dress that matches the colors perfectly. (She has a rather extensive wardrobe, so that really wasn't that hard.) I will hopefully be making some more in my own fabric choices as well to go in my own shop.

I am also really excited because I am going to be featuring my first Artisan this week. She is a wonderful weaver. That is all I will tell you for now as I do not want to give too much away.

Thats all for now

1 comment:

Followers