Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Back from the "dead" and improving my pictures

Today I am back from the land of the living! I was sick yesterday, and baby and I slept all day. Baby was kind enough to sleep all night as well. Today I am going to try and get back to my sewing a bit. I am definitely not going very far, however, because I will probably have to work tomorrow. I have also decided to retake my pictures. I had seen a forum post on Etsy saying that your pictures will come out really well if you use a daylight lamp. It makes sense, if you think about it, because that is full spectrum light, the closest thing to natural light. I think the best part of it is you can move the light, which of course, is a little difficult to do with the sun. I will be sure to keep you updated on this experiment. I will post some of the pictures for comparison as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers