Saturday, June 20, 2009

Yummy Fabric

new linen and cotton fabric
Here is the new fabric I bought yesterday. It is so yummy! I cannot wait to start sewing with it!

The blue is linen and the stripe is a really high quality cotton twill. They will be used as part of my eighteenth century costume. The print is cotton, and that is for my latest idea that I am working on. I am very excited about it. I hope to have it rolled out no later than early July.

Today baby, hubby, and I are off to the tool store. It is three floors of floor to ceiling old tools. A wonderful place that you can easily spend half a day wandering through. Across the street from the tool shop is a t-shirt store. They sell beautiful nature themed screen printed t-shirts, and they use only water-based inks. They sell their seconds for only five dollars each. You can see all the beautiful prints they make here.
http://www.libertygraphicstshirts.com/

Well, that's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers